D.E. Comparetta, Founder of Aerial Photos Elite
Aviation-Photography Experience Since 1989
University of West Florida, Pensacola, B.S. Marketing, Concentration: Finance 1988.
Captain - United States Marine Corps
(1989-1997) Outstanding service to our country as a Marine Corps Officer. Successfully served with outstanding service throughout my military career during my 4 years while on active duty and 4 years serving in the reserves. Successfully achieved the rank of Captain. Served on active duty during Desert Storm and while on active duty was ranked 1 of 12 Lieutenants. Ranked best Lieutenant encountered in Commanding Officer's 20 years of service and reporting senior's 17 years of service. After completing active duty service, I served as a Captain and Commanding Officer of the Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 42 Det C. in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.
Navy Achievement Medal; Navy Unit Commendation Medal; National Defense Service Medal;Commanding General's Letter of Appreciation; Expert Rifle (Highest Award); Expert Pistol (Highest Award)
Aerial Photos Elite, LLC www.AerialPhotosElite.com has submitted photos for PAPA (Professional Aerial Photographers' Association) Print Competition twice in over 16 years of business and has won awards for all photography submitted each time.
- Received Judge's Choice Award at PAPA International Print Competition.
- Received PAPA Master Award Points at at PAPA International Print Competition.
Pilot Qualifications and Achievements
Professional Flight Experience as a Flight Instructor, Air Ambulance (All Weather) Multi-Engine Pilot, & Professional Aerial Photography Pilot
- 1989 - PRESENT: FAA Certified Pilot
- 1995 - PRESENT: FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Pilot
- 1995 - PRESENT: FAA Commercial Single-Engine Pilot
- 1995 - PRESENT: FAA Certified Instrument Rated Pilot
- 1995 - PRESENT: FAA Certified Advanced Ground Instructor
- 1997 - PRESENT: FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- Over 29 years of Professional flying Experience
- Received Initial Flight Training in Pensacola, Fl for Private Pilot's license (1989) from a U.S. Naval Aviator
- Received Commercial Flight Training from ComAir (Delta Airlines) Professional Pilot Course - 1995 - Graduated Top 5% of all students
- Passed every FAA Practical Test and/or FAA written test on 1st attempt for every test ever given by FAA
- Received Certified Flight Instructor flight training in Pensacola, FL for Certified Flight Instructor Rating from a U.S. Navy Captain (O-6)
- Passed FAA Practical Test for Certified Flight Instructor rating on my 1st attempt (National average is 70% failure rate on 1st attempt)
- My FAA Examiner for my FAA Certified Flight Instructor rating previously worked with the CIA
"Aerial Photos Elite's mission is to exceed our clients' expectations with regard to quality and service of our aerial photography. It is our pledge to our customers. I am confident that our expertise and experience as leaders, our professional education and flight experience, and our attention to detail in photographing extraordinary aerial pictures will all contribute immeasurably to Aerial Photos Elite success of pleasing our clients. We look forward to serving your needs"
D. E. Comparetta, Founder of Aerial Photos Elite